CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9.22.2009

Same Shit - Different Day. HONESTLYYYYY!

Hellooooo Worlddd =] its been a longgggg time since I been on here I kept telling myself that I was going to come back on and start releasing some tension but I kept postponing because I wanted to change the page around a bit before I started to do so. BUT this simply can't wait bc I need to get some bullshit off my chest,excuse me if it doesn't make much sense.. i'm just venting right now but ..... ahem. OKAY. If there is one thing I hate more than anything is dumb bitches who like to stick their nose in other peoples business .. I hate girls who are unloyal to their friends and are so damned on getting attention they'll leave people they're cool with just so they can get their ego stroked. It don't make no sense. THAT SOUND STUPID TO MEEEEEE!! ugh but not only that they pretty much turn on you and have some slick shit to say about what you do when it doesn't have shit to do with her. I'm truly not the confrontational type but I have a big ass mouth that I have no problem using. So I'm going to take the time out to shout a special fuck you out to one of the most fake femalesI know. Not only is she fake but she's an attention whore that is thriving off of this bum nigga thats willing to smile at her and try to play nice with her simply to be spiteful... little does she know because she is oh so simple minded. She's become buddy buddy with one of the most manipulative dudes i've come across in life. So honesly since she's claiming him I wish her luck because just like he's played everybody else and popped shit about EVERYONE else he surrounds himself with. She'll be just another victim. Hahaha Trust me I know exactly what I'm talking about. But I'm not gonna go into detail because I have class in 5 hours. I know I'm being rather vague but I willtell a more in depth story later. I have to go in on that same bum nigga that started this whole situation up in the first place. [btw everytime I start talkin about dudes being broke and not having any real assets in life i think about that nicki minaj joint handstand "I can't stand bums, somethin bout his money make a nigga handsome" bahahaha] There's so much to be said about that silly son of a bitch... btw who still gets gassed that girls wanna have sex with them? oh yes dudes that get no pussy. Smfh. STOP LYIN ON YOUR DICK HOMEBOY MAN UPPPPP!!!But ummmm.. I really need to go now bc I'm just gonna keep going on and on soooo yea I'm sure some shit is gonna pop off sometime today so an update will be posted this evening if I don't end up getting arrested for doing some drastastic ish k smooches! <3
[[YOU KNOW YOU LOVE MEEEEEE! - k. NaTAsHA <3

0 comments: