CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.25.2009

This "Chill" Movement.

So Last night was CRAZY & that's all I'm going to say about THAT one.

On to my topic of the day..... The definition of "CHILL" seems to be expanding these days. Chill to me means to "hang out" or "sit back & relax"... There really should be no other meaning for it, but these days dudes are taking it to a different level. Chill apparently means in the nicest way possible... "lets bone" or "can i smash?"... Deny it all you want fellas but I've been victimized with that whole "lets smash" bid. Face it... its a Real recognize Real movement... if you can't get on that level, than you won't ever be on my level.. Point Blank PERIOD! Nothing left to discuss. Just keep it 100. You wanna hit than let me know.. I respect honesty so much better than that foolish G that every dude seems to say. It's all the same thing, which is the absolute worst thing i've ever come across. It's an epidemic & it's time for it to stop. But anyway.. enough with all this writing.... I'm about to hop my ass in the shower again... and get ready to see what the night has in store for me.......... Real Recognize Real and some of yall aint looking familiar out there...

Lady Di

0 comments: