CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.08.2009

"But I can't Even Fight It, you make me so weak"

Okay So Obviously by the name of the Blog I'm on some lovey dovey type bull shit.
Let me just jot the shit I have on my mind real quick before my thoughts are interrupted by my father who's on his way to come get me and biffington.....

One Issue that I would like to address is an issue that I kind of addressed before, but clearly have yet to make myself clear to the oblivious ones. So here it goes... Short and Simple...

** IF I'M NOT MEETING YOU HALF WAY THAN GET OFF ME **
It's just that simple... I know what I want and I'm SICK and TIRED of people telling me WHAT I want - If i'm not putting in that 100 to get to you than its real obvious that I'm not as into you or I just don't care. Don't be offended because guys definitely play this same game so why the hell can't a girl?.... No point AT ALL to tell me that "I'm frontin" because I'm not... I'm just uninterested.


* If I don't call you, than I'm NOT interested


* If I avoid chillin' with you than I'm NOT interested


* If I ignore you all the time, guess what... NOT interested!


I know what I want and I like what I want..





So onto what i like :-) lol



soo there's this guy... lol that I'm into... been into him for a minute, don't know if he's feelin' me the same, but sooner or later i'm gonna find out.... --- The End -- lmao... Song of the Day kids: Must Be Love by Cassie... Shit goes hard
REAL recognize REAL and some of yall ain't looking familiar...

Lady Di.


0 comments: