CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.07.2009

The Male is the Head, but the Woman is the NECK

* Think About The Significance in the Title of my Blog *
Read it and UNDERSTAND what I'm saying......

Today, there's no real introduction lets get down with the get down.
Here's my thought of the day:

Of all guys i've talked to i've never been told what to do and who to talk to. I'd be damned if I let that one happen. Then i come here & someone really had the audacity to tell me that i can't talk to anyone else and blahze blah. You're not my boyfriend, so who the hell are you? I'm writing about this now because it just crossed my mind of shit that really irks a nerve. I barely listen to my parents what in your right mind would make you think I would listen to you. Fuck all that "male dominating" bull shit...... It's 2009 baby, times are CHANGING. I find it absolutely ridiculous that people have the mentality that you keep "shorty" at home, but can go with your boys and have a grand old time, lmao.. get the f--- outta here.... It's just annoying to really have someone tell you what to do, I hate being bossed around let along by someone that has no great significance in my life. You're wasting your time and my time with all that "don't do this, don't do that" b.s . . . . chill out & let me breathe...........Thank you...

Subject matter 2 that gets on my nerves
is this statement & excuse my language, but i say it how I hear it
"Pussy has no face" --------- Are you kidding me?
Fellas. I'm gonna need for you to start setting some standards for yourselves and stop having sex with every girl --- you are NOT lil wayne, you can't do it and i'm sure Weezy doesn't do it either. hm. Stop messing with every girl just because she throws herself at you. Just because she does it doesn't mean that she's giving you anything... she could just be flirting... I'm not telling y'all to be shallow, but there's no reason why you should be loose with your shit. STDs and other sexually trasmitted diseases DO exist still... Smh ... I can't even begin to express how annoying it is to see these dudes messing with every girl no matter how ugly, pretty, fat, skinny, or thicke she is. SET SOME STANDARDS FOR YOURSELVES. Just like some girls have standards for themselves, so should you... point blank period....


Real Recognize Real & some of y'all ain't lookin' familiar out there....
Lady Di.
Song of the Day: Every Girl - Lil Wayne

0 comments: