CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.01.2009

"I own the Swagger Market and you, you just a bag boy"

Not much to say today, but I never understood why today was called April Fools day... How come it's not the first of any other month... why april?... I mean I really don't care, but just a question that popped into my head as I hear and watch people play pranks on everyne else.... Why are you really doing that? As if you don't play jokes on people any other day... Why make a special day for it?.... ahh * whatever. Anyway, that's all for today --- I think unless something spectacular crosses my mind and I decide to rant about it --- Until then, I leave you with my song of the day.. Uptown by Drake featuring Bun B and Weezy. * Listen to it and Love it like I do.


Real Recognize Real and some of y'all aint looking familiar...
Lady Di

p.s --- Real World Reunion comes on 2night... maybe you'll see me and kandyce on tv! ;-)

0 comments: