CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.03.2009

Scandalous Hoe University

Biffington and I killed it with the stanky leg last night, lmao. We were definitely going in with that shit. . It's always fun though when I'm with my peoples (Alexa, Yan, Eb, Dom, and Daniel) because we just don't give a fuck. But anyway, the title of this blog is credited to Dominic..He gave me the idea -- so shout outs to you. On to more important business..................


This is A Public Service Announcement:

Let me tell you something about these girls now a days. Now I've done a lot of growing as a person and have learned that I could get along with pretty much anybody that I just give the time or day to. I don't have to be your best friend or your friend, but I'm pretty easy going. However, there are particular girls that I really can't stand and/or deal with and that's loosey gooseys. I stepped into a whore brothel and was just taken back at the shit that I saw. Girls have NO shame now a days it's crazy. Hoes with boyfriends messing with every dude and their friends, hoes giving the "HEADIE WOP" to numerous amounts of dudes in one day. Like it that really sanitary? And did you ever stop to think about how you have just portrayed yourself or do you know and just not care? It's sad that girls do this kind of shit for attention. Well... you definitely got it. ::SmFh::.. no morals, no standards --- just quick to get yours and call it a day... and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it, but handle your shit with CLASS & stop leaving your shit out in the open for people to see... You're just making yourself look even trashier than you all ready are. True Story.. I have so much shit to say right now, but I can't even begin to formulate my words except this is why I don't run with many girls. They'll give me a bad name and trust me people have all ready tried to run loosely with my name and i'll be damned if any dusty ass girls are gonna bring me down with them. lmao... Anyway, Anonymous says " 95% of the girls on this campus are hoes" lmao. and well.............. it is what it is............ You can be a hoe if that's your prerogative, but when people run around with your name you really can't say shit about it. Think about it.. Moving On to something a little lighter....

Dom says "Light skin dudes on tv are starting to really embarrass and give other light skin dudes a bad rap. Q (making the band)...... chill the fuck out and stop crying over everything. He wildin' out way too much for nothing and he's starting to make light skin dudes look like punks. ohhh andddd Blue from G's to Gents.... a little too emotional too" ---


And..... Now for the INFAMOUS song of the Day.....
Mr.Vegas --- She's a Hoe * Listen to it and Love it Like I do *




Real Recognize Real * & some of y'all ain't looking familiar out there...
Lady Di.

0 comments: