CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.09.2009

I Feel On Top Of The World

okay so i clearly have an issue with updating this blog. takes me a week to get on here mainly cuz i have class monday to wednesday like non stop and when i do have time i sleep in between lol. doesn't matter i'm here now.... heres an update since friday. oh gosh. got dressed up and spent the night in the city with my favorite people in the worldddddd! got RETARDED off the goose (grey goose is my enemy it gives me THE WORST hangovers so idk why i drank so much of it.. ohh prob cuz it was all free lmao) had alot of fun, stayed in bed allll day saturday and dragged myselff around for the rest of the night. sunday went to church and went out the breakfast with the fam - it was a really nice day so i was in a good mood. monday, tuesday, wednesday were school so nothing interesting with that really. its thursday and idk what i'm gonna be doing yet i'm sure something though. tmrw everyone is finally getting together and andy's having a party at his house so that should be alot of fun.... this is quite boring probably because for the first time in a while i don't have drama in my life. the one person that i was always upset about and complaining about has officially been DELETEDDDDDDDDD from my life as in no more crying, no more picking up the phone wanting to text or call, no more sitting around thinking about what i can do to make things better. NOTHING. there's no objections on my part about it... and i'm sure none on his since he could give a fuck less about anyone but himself. of course i think about him all the time cuz its not like i can just erase him out of my mind.... even though i'm trying. i've had nooo desire to speak to him and i honestly have nothing to say because though we had alot of amazing memories together and he was the only person that made me happy.... thats not who he is now and the person he is now makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. he's a scumbag (which is what he is named in my phone now) and that's the bottom line. his friends have rubbed off on him in the worst way possible and he doesn't seem to mind. so hey my motto is if you don't care, why should i? anyhow my hearts set on someone else...for now. we had a little somethin going on a couple months ago but it died off because of my desire to be with who is now known as scumbag. but since thats over might as well be around someone thats always happy to see me and doesn't put me in the worst mood ever. besides. i liked him WAAAAAAYY before (as in 8th grade) scumbag was even an image in my mind. he's gonna be home all weekend and we have dinner plans and such so we shall see where that takes us ;) anyway. that's all thats on my mind for now.... by the way. it's safe to say that this is the happiest i've felt in months. guess i just had to get rid of the bad seed now the flower can grow.

You Know You Love Me,
`K* NaTaSHa

0 comments: