CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.03.2009

"The tragedy of machismo is that a man is never quite man enough."

Okay so i had an extremely drama filled week that i honestly could have gone without. It brought out feelings of anger and hate that i never knew i even had inside of me. Someone I was speaking so highly of and I loved so much showed me a side i never knew existed. With that being said... this one is dedicated to all the males out there.......

Don't get me wrong, I like being single no strings and serious emotions attached you can go and come as you please without having to answer to anyone or worry about how they may feel. ( this is probably going to be jumbled thoughts because so much is going on in my head. so bare with me..) But because i'm single does that make it okay for me to run around having sex with every person that looks my way and smiles? absolutely not. thats dirty. So what i'm trying to figure out is why is it that guys think its okay to stick their manhood into any female that gives them five minutes of their time? I recently heard someone refer to themself as a ladies man and i laughed really hard because this male trys sooo hard to get peoples attention and when they do give him attention he takes it and runs with it. he was clearly fishing for attention from females so idk how that makes him a ladies man because he's not getting the attention from females without trying. so pathetic. but recently found out alot of things about someone i used to date and it honestly makes me sick to my stomach. leaving clubs with strange females and having sex with them? meeting girls off the internet and having sex with them? having relations with the same girl your best friend did? so disgusting. makes me feel like an idiot because i date such a scumbag that for all i know could have been doing all these things behind my back. not that i'd feel bad because he wasn't the only person i was seeing.... ha anywhooo. all in all what i'm curious to know is why is it that guys think its okay to have sex with a bunch of different females, especially ones they just met. its not cute in any way shape or form. i don't wanna sound like i'm bashing men -- i'm not because it takes two to tango. Females in 2009....... i don't even know what to say they're just wildin out and acting like straight up sluts. i mean i've had my share of oops maybe i shouldn't have done that moments but NOT like these broads nowadays. disgustingggggg! i can't even begin to wrap my brain around why these ladies are doing this to themselves. it is their fault that these guys feel they can do whatever they want and add multiple notches under their belt. some people are a lost cause but all i can say is i do not tolerate sleaze balls, man whores, scum bags, sluts, or people that have sex with so many people their chance of having an std are higher than acquiring the common cold.... speaking of STDs..... lmfaoo NA let me not go in right now because i'd def start throwing names out and feelings would get hurt or i'd get called a "hater" hahahah PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!

oh... and since we're on the topic of males. let me touch on this real quick cuz i can go on for dayssss about this topic because i been hearing it waaay tooo much for my liking. "Grown Ass Man". Being over the age of 18 or 21 (whatever your preference) does not make you as "Grown Ass Man" --- it makes you an adult. To me - a "Grown Ass Man" is someone like my father. Working a full time job, can cook, clean, and dress himself. Owns a nice house and paid for all the furnishings himself. Can pay ALL his bills on time. Can afford multiple thousand dollar vacations a year. Can buy out a bar if he wanted to. NOW NOW NOW. YOU ARE NOT A "GROWN ASS MAN" If you don't have a job, you still live with your mama, your car can hardly get you across the state of new jersey, your boys and/or your girl pays your way or pays half everytime you go out, you have to return clothes to the store you bought last night just so you can afford an outfit for tonight. You over drew your bank account and you don't even have enough money to pay the over draw fee..... oh man let me stop because I can go on for DAYSSSSS. Till the day I move out of my parents house and i have myself a full time job i will not consider myself to be grown - i am an adult that has responsibilites in life, but i am not grown. I still heavily rely on my parents for things and I'm not afraid to say it. Don't try to get big with me and tell me you're a "Grown Ass Man" cuz i'll cool ya ass down if you think you hot shit.....

With that all being said -- its time to get dressed and hit the mall for a bangin dress for a night in the cityy with my favorite people in the world. I'll be back Sunday to tell all about it... smooches!

You Know You Love Me!
`K*nAtASHa

0 comments: