CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.06.2009

Take It Easy.

Let me start off by stating that this weekend was definitely poppin!
Thursday did something light with the girls & my fellas, me and my soulie took over Manhattan on Friday night, and Saturday took over New York once again. . . It was definitely an interesting weekend had. . . But moving on to business....

I can't stand persistent dudes. Oh man. It irks me to the fullest to have a person on my back so much. It's just so annoying to have to tell someone that you're really not feelin' them after you told them that same thing 2 times before. If you asked me yesterday what makes you think tomorrow is going to be something different? It's mind boggling to me that some dudes just don't get it. Than you have the dude that you haven't spoken to you in days or weeks and they still hittin' you up as if you guys really still talk?.... lmao.. once again.. I'm Mind Boggled!!!!!!! Just relax and if a girl is interested in you she'll meet you the other 50 that you trynna put in. There's no reason why any dude or even girl should have to put 100% effort in trynna bag someone up when they clearly are just not interested. I don't know that's just me. . . . . Anyway, I'm in the library.. Just wanted to jot that down real quick, Goodnight & of course I leave you with my song of the day : Too Grown For That (Remix) - Tamia featuring Jim Jones


Real Recognize Real - & some of y'all ain't looking familiar.
Lady Di

0 comments: