CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.31.2009

"You was my hoe tonight And I got a nigga waitin up for me at home, so Goodnight..."

Today I feel like doing a little airing out right now because I'm feeling some type of way and anyone who knows me or anything about me will know exactly who or what I'm talking about. So HERE IT GOES allow me to get on my ruthless and obnoxious shit for a minute.... One of the things that I really can't stand are BITCH NIGGAS. Now you walk around here with your head to the sky and your nose up at everyone like YOU ARE THAT NIGGA!! and personally I think your a little on the crazy side if you really think you are just that dude. Sweetheart, I lowered my standards to talk to you... I've met and talked to flyer dudes than you...pause... you're NOT even fly!!!! lmao.. soo FYI it's nothing to me if we do stop talking. I could actually care less... cause as far as I'm concerned I don't hit you up or find any way possible to contact you... TRUTHFULLY if you weren't always on my ass about speaking to you I WOULD PROBABLY WALK RIGHT PAST YOU. oh wait............... I do walk right past you... don't i? like you ain't shit don't i? ohh yeahhhh... OKAY... You walk around like the shit you do really affects me or is really like a secret? lmao... Sweetheart, your shit is ALL out in the open...So why lie? Didn't you get the memo that I know and find out everything? Smh at you for thinking that you were actually smarter than me. It's over for that one.

-- Real Recognize Real & some of y'all ain't looking familiar out here....

* Lady Di.

(Song of the Day: Computer Love by Fab) -- YES for the 2ndtime!!!




0 comments: