CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.25.2009

Condoms? Morning After Pills? Whats Goodington?







I didn't plan on blogging today, but I have some shit that's been on my mind since 10 AM this morning that I really feel needs to be put out there.This by no means is to really disrespect anyone or offend anyone it's just a simple observation that I made. Ladies, why are you all getting pregnant? I don't get it. Chicks are 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 having babies... I just don't understand. Most of you aren't ready to be moms and you know it so why are you waiting 4 months into pregnancy to get an abortion? Better yet. WHY get the abortion when you have other options like... using a condom, birth control, or morning after pill? I don't get it. Then you have the girls that wanna keep their babies, have them, and still party at the clubs like they don't have responsibilities at home. Sorry, but once you poppin' out kids those days should be over, unless of course it's a job like those people that promote parties. Anyway, than you have the young females that have sex after sex and get pregnant like 3 times and abort that poor child 3 fucking times. That's a joke right? What if your mother aborted your ass? Point being, Stop killing babies. I'm getting so heated right now because girls are acting real dumb these days. What the fuck do you have a brain for if you're not gonna use it? I'd rather you abort a baby that's barely developed even though I'm against it all together. It's crazy the things girls do and put themselves through & then expect people to feel sorry for them?.... ::shakes head:: not me. Anyway, i'm not bashing all pregnant girls and such --- a good friend of mine is my age with a beautiful daughter, who is MY goddaughter & I love the both of them very much... She's precious... My friend is also not shaking her ass in the club or wasting her time doing stupid shit. She's actually taking care of her responsibilty. Young mothers like that I respect so much and give them major props. The others on the otherhand, shame on you for only thinking about your damn selves and not making smart decisions. I understand times are hard and everyone has a reason for doing what they do, but be smart about it & certain problems wouldn't rise. I don't know that's just me.... Anyway, I'm in this weak ass Art History class... Signing Off ----
* Real Recognize Real & some of y'all ain't looking familiar *

- Lady D.

0 comments: