CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.30.2009

Honey Just Jumped Ship And Left The Captain ...

waaaatuppp?! wassss happeninn?! gonna make this a fairly brief post cuz i wanna hop in the showerrr. OKAY.weekend recap -- thursday: as i said before i went to chris' house with the girls had a good time downing shots & beers for no good reason haha. friday: spent the night with my boyfriend aka dionna lol got mad free samples offline and laid around my house like bums just cuz we felt like it. saturday: went up to seton hall and saw my favoritess had a prettty good time can't complain. sunday: got my hair done FINALLYYYY. aaaaand thats about it...

burning question of the day ... WHY HAVE I BEEN GETTING MY LIFE SHITTED ON MY MALES LATELY ?! its making me so angry lololololol seems like everyone just thinks they can do whatever they want and not expect me to have an attitude. ughhhh! havent talked to one dude in hmmm three weeks cuz he just fell off the face of the planet bothered be at first but im not stressin it anymore. another one calls me and i ALWAYSSSS seem to miss his calls and when i call back he doesnt answer then i dont get another call for like two days so its like phone tag. anotherrr i was kinda hooked up with-- but we talked via facebook & text until we finally hung out the other day and he works like nobodys business so i never talk to him so its almost like hes not in my life. can't catch a break man but its whatever cuz my days of chasing people around are ovaaaa. on a lighter note a special someone has made a quick reappearance in my life...............via text message? lmfaoo soo sad thats what its come down to but its better than nothing because even though everytime we talk it ends in mild bloodshed and hurtful words--- i still love him more than anythingg and he makes me super duper happyyy!

ummmmmm class was wackkk today as usual and i def failed my quiz so thats a bummer. but im super excited for this week because it holds alot of potential to make me smile alot cuz i'm getting to spend time with the people that make me more than happyyyyy. yay. but thats about it for now. i have some quick studying to do. then pistachio ice cream & hoursss worth of tv shows on dvr have my name written alllllllllllll over it =D. farewell alll. you know you love me
-- k* NatAsHaaa

0 comments: