CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.27.2009

To Get Respect .. You Gotta Give It *

Good Mornington. It's a little early so just bare with me for a minute as I get my thoughts together. . . Lets see - I'm going to keep it brief that last night I had a fun time with my friends, we haven't really partied like that together in a long time. --- Okay i'm done talking about that

One thing that I notice these days is the amount of respect guys have for females. It's shameful to say that these days they really don't respect women like they should. Some ladies portray themselves in a disgraceful manner and get treated like dirt. Other ladies portray themselves like they should and still get disrespected...... What's the reasoning behind all of this gentleman? Stop treating women like they are "smuts" and maybe all girls won't think that every guy is the exact same, which in fact I'm starting to believe is semi true until I meet someone that doesn't have the same mentality as every other guy. I mean don't get it twisted, I'm not really generalizing guys per-say.... BUT it is kind of weird that i've come across a good 3-6 good guys out of the whole male species.. The others are a little too blunt for my liking and don't get that twisted either I like straightfwd people, but there is a certain way you talk to people and saying "yoooo when you gon' let me smash" at least in MY view isn't going to get you anywhere...... lol in actuality I think I would actually laugh in the young man's face... stuff like that doesn't intrigue me.... My mother didn't raise no fool & i'm not going to walk around settling for some goon that has no manners, respect, or any quality even worth entertaining. That would be settling for less & girlss.......... everyone deserves a prince charming and when you get him make sure you hold on to him & don't take advantage of him.... Love him and show him the same respect as long as he's returning the same love and respect..... and girls... if your man or potential man... is a raggity ass dude not doing anything with his lfe calling you every name in the book.. I suggest y'all take 2 steps back & kick that nigga to the curb... It's over for that. Respect comes a long way and to get respect you gotta give it.... Anyway -- time to shower -- possibily blog later -- soo much to do & very little hours in the day to do it all. Sometimes I wish I was Superwoman!

* Real Recognize Real & some of y'all ain't looking familiar out here

Lady D.

0 comments: