CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.30.2009

"My Privacy about the ONLY thing I want back"

I don't think I really need to do an introduction because y'all all ready know what it is so let me make this real quick.... First of all like I said I was gonna talk about these little raging hoes in the making. Little girls dance like they grown... Okay... It's all fun and games until something happens.... And truthfully it's not even the girl's fault... It's their weak ass parents that don't take initiative to correct their children when they're being a little to raunchy and TRASH like... I'll be damned if my little cousin goes around dancing like she ain't got no common sense to put that shit on you tube... that's a real joke.. Stop teaching your daughters how to be certified hoes and stop amping them up and saying what they're doing is cute... Because watching that fuckery on you tube... is dis-gus-ting. ANYWAY moving right along.....

I just wanted to take my time out to say something. One thing I can't stand is my business being put out for the public eye to see or hear. If you're running loosely with my name like a headless chicken I suggest you chill out because best believe Karma is a bitch & I can be real malicious. I'm not sending out any threats or anything, but this is just what it is. I hate HATE HATEE liars especially bad liars. All your shit is blatantly out in the open and you still deny? That's crazy to me, that has to be some kind of joke. And the funniest part about people that lie is that they don't even realize that they're lying anymore. They are immune to it like its malaria.... They have convinced themselves that they aren't lying.... and personally..... that's straight up SICK!!!! And what kills me the most is that I'm a pretty low key girl. I'm not in everything and I keep my circle REAL tight just because you can never really be too careful with the people you surround yourself with.... So the fact that I have to hear my name really mind boggles me... Just SHUT UPP!!!!!!! --- And here's a little tip: When you blame someone for something you know they didn't do... You're blaming them because you're guilty for doing it.... And with that said....
Real Recognize Real & some of y'all ain't looking familiar out there...
-Lady Di.

0 comments: