CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.28.2009

Give me the keys and I WILL drive.... WTF?

One thing that has actually crossed my mind is how some people could actually come to my face and tell me that things have to go my way all the time and blah blah blah meanwhile it's really me taking some initiative to do something --- that's what happens when you give someone the wheel, you're putting them in charge & if that's not how you wanted shit to be then take some initiative yourself and make moves because i'll go with the flow and plan as long as it makes sense. However, I hate that people will come to my face and tell me a whole bunch of bull shit about how I have to be the boss when in ACTUALITY each and every time the "keys and the car" are given to me.. so what did you expect me to do with it? Anyway, shit like that makes me mad because sometimes people try to make you look bad and try to make it seem like you're the bad guy when once again in ACTUALITY you're playing the role and position that people have basically handed you. If they didn't want you to be the driver than they should have made themselves the driver and put your ass in the passenger side or back seat. It's not that serious. I have no problem riding shottie once in a while. That's the stuff that actually pisses me off. Don't try to make me look or feel bad just because you can't make your mind up about the way you want shit to go. Oh oh oh! and another thing that annoys the shit out of me is when you're set on doing something and your plans get pushed totally to the bottom of the tank... Are you kidding me? I'm grown I could have done all this shit BY MYSELF... why? because in case you didn't know, I'm grown!!! But it is what it is.... My point is just a general statement.... If you find yourself constantly letting someone else drive the car and you feel like they always think they run shit................. WELL than let's THINK about that for a minute............ You're clearly letting them have the upperhand if your trying to follow what they're doing. Don't try to make them look bad because you're the one that does it all the time ain't no point in trying to make it seem like that person gave themselves the leadership role..... blame yourself for giving them the car, the keys, and the wheel. You put them in that position and put yourself in the passenger side. ---- and with that said...... REAL RECOGNIZE REAL ... some of yall ain't lookin familiar out there


-Lady Di.

SONG OF THE DAY: INTUITION BY KERI HILSON
(LISTEN TO IT. ALL TRUTH IS TIED TO IT.)

0 comments: