CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.24.2009

Who's Real - Jadakiss & Swizz Beats


okay not only is that me.. lol BUT the quote says... "who are you to judge the life that i live? I know that I'm not perfect and I don't try to be but before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean..." The quote pretty much speaks for itself, but i'm sick and tired of people putting their input somewhere that it's not needed.. for example i absolutely hate when people call someone out on something, but they're guilty for being the same way or acting the same.... JUST BECAUSE your shit's not exposed DOESN'T MEAN that you're not guilty for it.... You just haven't been aired out yet.... I Hate HATE HATE girls who call other girls a hoe.... meanwhile.......... you had sex with everyone and their daddys.... Just because you think people don't know your a fast ass floozy doesn't clear your name from being put in the "Hoe Category"... and can we stop calling people hoes and shit when you clearly have NO idea what their about or who their boning... No need to drag someone else's name in the mud just because your name spells out DIRTY!! I'm not pointing my fingers anywhere in particular.. (lol).. but it was just a thought that I had when I actually saw the quote... People in general are always judging or prejudging people (I must say i've been guilty of it a couple of times before) however.... that's why you get to know people... stop smiling in peoples faces and hating them behind their back... it doesn't make you a real ass person... it just makes you fake as hell.... I don't know... Correct me if I'm wrong I'm open for criticism, but truthfully.. I think I'm pretty clear & right about this shit... But anyway... I think I'm done for the day... If anything else decides to cross my mind - I'll probably add on to this shit..... WHO KNOWS?.... Biffington just walked in the room.. she's probably gonna yell at me for blogging... lmao.. ** Real Recognize Real & Some of y'all Ain't looking familiar Out there ** -- Signing off -- Lady D.


Thats biffington to the left & kandyce to the right...

Oh hey.. that's KanDi Again.. <3>

0 comments: