CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.24.2009

Hello World

welcome to the obnoxious world of kandyce and diandra! you could either get with it or get rolled ovaa. so this is your chance to exit.......... still here? good cuz i'm sure throughout this we'll be taking you for the ride of your life so get ready lol. like di said this is our first blog so its not so poppin yet cuz we honestly don't have the patience to sit here at 12 in the morning and try to figure it out right now - well at least i don't cuz i'm ohh soo tired and stillll have lots to do. wompers. we honestly are very nice girls but we are sometimes called "Mean Girls" probably because we don't stand for people trying act like they're somethin that their not and trying to make me feel like i'm inferior to them. my mother taught me better than that and she also taught me that i have a mouth and if i don't like something don't hesitate to open it.... with tact. the tactful part didn't stick so well cuz i tell it like it is when it is whether you like it or not. hence the fact i'm single and i have about five people i could truly call my friends. haha. but at least i know the few that i have will ride for me and die for me just as i am. anyway too much to do and no time. catch you tmrw - you know you love meee. K* nATaSHa

0 comments: