CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.29.2009

Scatter brained... Last night, Karma, What Provokes you? --- Fast Asses to be continued....

I did some G *ish last night, but that's definitely not gonna make it on this bloggington so I guess your mind can wander if you really care about what I did.... Anyhow, the soulie made a reappearance into my life which I'm really happy about because I missed her ohh so dearly.... I haven't seen her since the Real World Reunion... (ohh. aha. Watch out for us as we make our t.v appearance in the audience! lol) Okay... down to the nitty gritty....

Biffington and I were just talking and she said "I wonder what provokes people to do the things that they do.." She told me I should write about it and hopefully get some responses soo... Here I am writing about it ---- Biffington and Isha both said that people do things that they do just because they know they can, for revenge, love, or pleasure, and even to feel a sense of power (control).. And I definitely do agree that people will do some silly ass shit for love, as well as to feel like they have the upper hand... I for one am a firm believer of Karma, therefore, if I can throw something in your face and get away with it best believe I will... no question about it... That's just how it goes.... Speaking of Karma.... lmao... Let me just touch on that real quick... Anyone who doesn't believe in it should reanalyze it. Everything happens for a reason, yes... however... if you look into detail about certain things that have happened sometimes it could be seen as karma... Karma comes to bad people or people that think they have the upper hand, but indeed they do not and shit just hit the fan...(i don't know if that made sense, but if it didn't rock with me for a minute)... "what goes around comes around" and if you running around here like your on top of the world you will fall and bust your ass.... and you know what?.. I'll laugh.. stop thinkin' you run shit and karma will be gentle on your soul.. lol... i think i'm rambling right now because i have s0 much to say, but my thoughts are scattered... Soo im gonna start to conclude!!! --- song of my day -- Computer Love by Fabolous -- Get on it..
and I wanted to leave you guys with something that makes me really angry..
These little girls these days are getting way to fresh for me.... And the worst part is their parents allow this stuff to happen!!! HELLOOOOOOOOO wake the hell up... you're about to turn your child into a raging floozy... SMH! It's disgraceful. --- to be continued about these fast ass chickadees... thats my next topic... it's over... i'm going in!!! Stay tuned!




Real Recognize Real and some of y'all aint lookin' familiar out there....
-Lady Di.

0 comments: